We are open for business!!
Things look a little different around LHS but we are hard at work under our "new normal". We are following infection protocols from the CDC and OSHA to ensure that every visit is a safe one.
Our new Covid-19 protocols include:
1. Only one household in the office at a time.
2. Temperature and health care screenings for employees daily, and for each visitor.
3, Masks are required for entry, and must be worn properly during entirety of visit.
4. A shield, mask, and gloves are worn by Dr. Dossin for each patient for every visit.
5. Extensive cleaning between each patient.
6. HEPA air filters in patient rooms.
We are currently seeing patients for appointments and offering curbside service. If you need service or supplies just drive up, give us a call, and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Please stay safe and healthy, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Jenny Dossin, AuD